EXECUTIVE COACHING – How can Coaching benefit you as a Senior Manager or Executive?
Coaching can help you to Maximize your full potential
A Coach can offer a client a supportive and motivating environment in which to explore beneficial change and plan realistic new goals.
A Coach offers a listening and non-judgmental place in which the client can evaluate new ideas and plan a strategy for change.
Importantly, the Coach encourages a framework which maintains the client’s motivation and commitment towards his/her desired goals.
Some of the areas Coaching can help you with include:
- Balancing Corporate Change and new Leadership Styles
- Structured Career Transition & Development
- Advanced Communication Skills for Changing Cultures
- Influencing Skills and Relationship Skills
- Manage Stress and Develop Your Stress Resilience
- Assess Work/Life Balance and Create Your Wellbeing Plan
- Build Confidence & Resilience
- Manage Executive Stress, Burnout & Recovery
Coaching can be highly beneficial for many areas of well being, including personal development or change.
Recent Testimonial – Executive Coaching – Wellbeing and Transition
“Sara understands the demands I face, and this includes the business side of my work and the impact of stress in having to make major structural decisions and changes in management styles. We regularly discuss my own responses to any conflicts I may need to mediate and I consider Sara to be a valuable person in my business life. I always benefit from our meetings and she is non-judgmental and I know that what we discuss remains totally confidential.”… Mr D, London.
The challenges faced by People in Leadership Positions
People in Leadership positions have to balance considerable levels of responsibility whether they are self employed or working for a professional partnership or corporation. The levels of responsibility can often increase due to changing company culture. Many people report that Internalised pressures can affect their work/life balance and personal wellbeing in respect of confidence issues and personal relationships.
Coaching can help an individual to take control of his/her wellbeing and learn how to recognise any unwanted patterns or behaviours. and work towards optimising communication skills and communication. Coaching aims to find beneficial ways forward, reflecting personal values to increase an individual’s confidence and morale and ultimately to increase work output and personal goals. Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths and can provide impetus in having someone to talk to and as a reliable means to help you to maintain your motivation.
How do you see your Future Potential?
Coaching’s fundamental belief is that it is future focused, and for the client this means that coaching is an enabling and motivational process whilst also being open to new strategies for change. The coaching process should be realistic and is often challenging. A coach will act as a sound board, helping and guiding the client towards his/her desired goal.
The important point is in realistic goal setting and achievable tasks towards reaching desired goals so that over time, there is an increase in motivation levels, as step by step a client gets closer to his/her achievement and confidence grows.
About the Executive Coaching Process and Methodology
- An initial free telephone consultation to establish whether the process is right for you
- Contract, questionnaire and covering letter outlining the terms of coaching service, (procedures, methodology and feedback)
- Regular written feedback with agreed tasks towards achieving your desired goal.
- Progress review undertaken regularly (and the coachee is aware that total confidentiality is provided unless otherwise stated).
- Further – The coachee is aware that the coach acts as ‘facilitator and guide’ and cannot make decisions or tell the coachee what to do.
- Sara Howard is a registered senior therapist and coach and is therefore able to help clients through emotional transitional periods. However, for clients making significant life changes, or changing old habits and behaviours it may take time to build the confidence for change and it is therefore often a gradual process.
The Methodology – Individually tailored sessions to suit each client’s needs.
Principal methodology is Solution Focused, incorporating NLP, Narrative Coaching styles and drawing logical perspectives from Cognitive Behavioural.
Telephone coaching is also available.
Perhaps you would like help in making a major change in your life?
Call Sara to discuss you personal assessment plan. Tel – 01296 634921 or 07827 505389
Sara is an experienced Personal Development and Business Coach
Full member of The Association for Coaching – to Executive Coach Level
Full Member of the International Stress Management Association