A Warm Welcome! I offer coaching for lifestyle and career changes, personal development, wellbeing and resilience. My clients include private individuals from all walks of life, as well as business owners, managers and executives.
With over 25 years of experience I have a solid understanding of organizational business structure, internal culture, and management and leadership styles. I work with small businesses, professional partnerships, and multi-national companies.
Using both logical and creative coaching processes, I can offer you the space in which to plan your inspirational changes and work with you towards achieving your goals.
Are you inspired to make beneficial changes in your life?
My coaching approach can help you to achieve your ambitions through understanding the challenges you are facing which may include: managing anxiety and stress in your business life, achieving better communication and relationship building, increasing confidence in public speaking, and assessing lifestyle balance and career changes.
A Coaching plan towards achieving your goal
In our fast paced society, coaching offers the tools to allow us to make quick and effective changes towards our best performance. I am trained in a range of integrative styles which are designed to assist you within a solution focused approach. Our sessions would adopt a framework from which you can think, plan and expand your creativity. My style is measured and balanced to suit each individual client in guiding towards maximising full potential.
My typical coaching situations include: –
- Managers balancing change, leadership styles and corporate responsibility
- Young entrepreneurs building start up companies, balancing numerous roles
- People changing careers or seeking to further their career development
- Sports performance – improving focus, concentration and goal setting
- People wanting to improve daily life, wellbeing and relationships
Workshops and Training
Corporate training event and private individual events. Please enquire.
Memberships, Qualifications & Training
- Full Member of Association for Coaching – MAC
- Full Member of International Stress Management Association – MISMA
- Full Member of GHR and GHSC – Senior Status
- Full Member of British Horse Society – BHS
- Advanced Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapy – UKCP Accredited school
- Holder of Senior Qualification Status and Supervisor status – GHR SQHP
- Holder of ISMA Comprehensive Knowledge for Stress Mgmt. Practitioners
- Practitioner Certification and Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming – INLPTA
- Solution Focused Coaching and Narrative Coaching
- Post-graduate work in entrepreneurial culture and leadership
- LLB(Hons) Law degree
- PhD research in Psychology
- BHSAI level instructor – British Horse Society
Continuing Professional Development and Code of Conduct
Sara engages in continuing professional development at the highest level and she follows the strict code of conduct and ethics of her various leading membership bodies: MAC, MISMA and the GHR governing body. This ensures that the highest professional standards are followed enabling clients to rely on excellent service from knowledgeable practitioners with a guarantee of complete privacy and confidentiality.
Call now for an initial free telephone consultation to discuss your coaching plan and how you can develop your potential. Coaching Centres – Central London, Aston Clinton, Kings Langley.
Tel – 07827 505389 or 01296 634921
https://www.sarahoward.co.uk – Executive and Lifestyle Coaching
https://www.inspiredforchange.co.uk – Hypno-psychotherapy and Coaching